Friday, March 30, 2012

How to get the URL to access a report?

hi, all
I am just starting to use the SQL Server 2005 report service. And I
also made some reports, and I am thinking how to get the URL to access
the report, especially when I have some parameters need to be passed
into the report.THe easiest way to get the URL is simply to run the report from Report
Manager, then copy the URL from IE..
ALso read about URL access and parameters for RS in the Books on Line... It
will tell you how you can change the URL to add parameters, do rendering
options..etc
--
Wayne Snyder MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
I support the Professional Association for SQL Server ( PASS) and it''s
community of SQL Professionals.
"Nick" wrote:
> hi, all
> I am just starting to use the SQL Server 2005 report service. And I
> also made some reports, and I am thinking how to get the URL to access
> the report, especially when I have some parameters need to be passed
> into the report.
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment